Shop by Category
Fennell's is an expert finisher of needlepoint canvases into custom needlepoint belts. We have been finishing canvases across the globe for over 40 years and we have built that experience into a top quality leather finishing detail for your needlepointed masterpiece. Please note that all canvases submitted to us for finishing into a belt MUST have a Finishing (Binding) Stitch. How? YouTube HowTo Video
- Three choices of leather color (Dark Brown, Lighter Chestnut or Black) are offered to match or contrast any needlepoint color layout.
- The most popular buckle and billet size is 1-1/4" however we offer 7/8" and 1" buckle sizes when directly specified.
- While turnaround time varies seasonally, we strive to keep it in the 3 to 5 week range.
Sizing and other issues
- It is critical that you provide us a correct size to make your belt.
- We cannot guarantee correct sizing and can only finish your canvas based on the information you provide.
- The most accurate way to arrive at a size is to measure an existing, fitting belt:
For more details, click on the Attachments tab to download a printable PDF.